The IGLA AGM will be held in the large conference room at Eriksdalsbadet. Upon entering the pool complex, go up the stairs directly in front of and turn to the right. Walk behind the spectator stands past the diving / warm up pool all the way to the end and the conference room will be on your right.
The meeting time has been updated. The coach’s meeting will begin 30 minutes after the end of swimming competition on Wednesday. The annual meeting will begin immediately following the coach’s meeting.
The 2015 IGLA Annual Meeting has been set for August 5, 2015 at the Eriksdalsbadet swimming center. The Annual Meeting will take place after the first day of swimming on competition on August 5th at 3:00 PM local time.
- Call to order, confirmation of notice and quorum
- Approval of 2014 Annual General Meeting Minutes from AGM held in Cleveland, Ohio on Tuesday, August 10, 2014.
- Activity Reports of Officers for 2014-2015
- Co-President – Robert Ryan and Damian Strogen
- Co-Chairs – Kristopher Pritchard and Elisabeth Turnbull-Brown
- Treasurer – Shane Ewen
- Secretary – Brian Stearns
- FGG Representatives – Judy Stephens and Ken Heard
- Webmaster – Jason Stone
- 2016 IGLA Championships in Edmonton Update
- Presentations from the bidders for the IGLA Championships 2017
- World OutGames Miami
- Election of Board Members
- Two Co-Chairs: Two-year terms, the first year as Co-Chairs, the second year as Co-Presidents. The current Co-Chairs, Kristopher Pritchard and Elisabeth Turnbull-Brown, become the Co-Presidents at the end of the meeting.
- Treasurer: Two-year term. Shane Ewen is the outgoing Treasurer and his term expires at the end of the meeting.
- Webmaster: Two-year term. Jason Stone is the outgoing Webmaster and his term expires at the end of the meeting.
- Other Business
- One World Event – GLISA FGG Proposal
- Committee Meetings
Please contact the IGLA Co-Presidents Bobby Ryan and Damien Strogen with comments or questions.