INTERNATIONAL GAY AND LESBIAN AQUATICS
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
SUNDAY, AUGUST 10, 2014 3 to 5 PM EDT
CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY
STUDENT CENTER ROOMS 313 & 315
2121 EUCLID AVENUE
CLEVELAND, OHIO 44115
- Call to order, confirmation of notice and quorum
- Approval of the minutes of the 2013 annual general meeting held in Seattle, Washington on Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Women’s Development
- Growth and Outreach
- Championship Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Diving – Croft Vaughn
- Water Polo
- Activity Reports of Officers for 2013-2014
- Co-President – Scott Kohanowski
- Co-Chairs – Damian Strogen and Robert Ryan
- Treasurer – Shane Ewen
- Secretary – Ryan Robertson
- FGG Representatives – Charlie Carson and Ken Heard
- Webmaster – Jason Stone
- EuroGames Stockholm/IGLA Championships 2015
- Presentations from the bidders for the IGLA Championships 2016
- Election of Board Members
- Two Co-Chairs: Two-year terms, the first year as Co-Chairs, the second year as Co-Presidents. The current Co-Chairs, Damian Strogen and Robert Ryan, become the Co-Presidents at the end of the meeting.
- FGG Representative: Four-year term. Charles Carson is the outgoing FGG Representative and his term expires at the end of today’s meeting. Ken Heard is the alternating FGG Representative and his term expires in 2016.
- Secretary: Two-year term. Ryan Robertson is the outgoing Secretary and his term expires today.
- Banner handover
There is a metered parking garage directly underneath the Student Center and can be accessed from either 21st (going south) or 22nd (going north). Meters are $1 for 30 minutes to a max of 3 hours and must be prepaid before you enter the building. Elevators from the parking level can go up directly to the 3rd floor where rooms 313 & 315 are located.
Directions to campus:
Directions from the South (I-77)
Follow I-77 north to the East 22nd/East 14th Street exit (#162B) to East 22nd Street. Turn left onto East 22nd Street; drive several blocks to Euclid Avenue.
Directions from the South (I-71)
Follow I-71 north to the East 22nd Street exit (#172B). Turn left onto East 22nd Street; drive several blocks to Euclid Avenue.
Directions from the East
Follow I-90 west to the Chester Avenue/CSU exit (#173B). Turn left onto East 24th Street; drive a half block to Chester Avenue.
Directions from the West (I-90)
Follow I-90 east to the East 22nd Street exit (#172B). Turn left onto East 22nd Street; drive several blocks to Euclid Avenue.
Directions from the West (Route 2)
Follow the Shoreway (Route 2) east to I-77/I-71 South. Exit at the Chester Avenue/CSU exit (#173B). Turn left onto East 24th Street; drive a half block to Chester Avenue.